Hey JUNE ( ^ω^ )

One of my favourite song from the Beatles is _HEY JUDE_ but I want to change the lyrucs lil bit because this is JUNE and I want to sing it JUNE (・ω・)ノ

♪♫



Hey JUNE
, don't make it bad.

Take a sad song and make it better.
Remember to let her into your heart,
Then you can start to make it better.

Hey JUNE, don't be afraid.

You were made to go out and get her.
The minute you let her under your skin,
Then you begin to make it better.



And anytime you feel the pain, Hey JUNE, refrain,
Don't carry the world upon your shoulders.
For well you know that it's a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.



Hey JUNE, don't let me down.
You have found her, now go and get her.
Remember to let her into your heart,
Then you can start to make it better.



So let it out and let it in, Hey JUNE, begin,
Youre waiting for someone to perform with.
And don't you know that it's just you, Hey JUNE, you'll do,
The movement you need is on your shoulder.



Hey JUNE, don't make it bad.
Take a sad song and make it better.
Remember to let her under your skin,
Then you'll begin to make it
Better better better better better better, oh.


Na na na na na ,na na na, Hey JUNE...

This is already JUNE but It's still rain in INDONESIA ,, some People said they love rain, but is people love to wet and cold too ? (・Д・)ノ It's so cold in the morning and I'm always woke up very late everyday, here 12 am is still like 7 am ( ̄・ω・ ̄) 

After rain, at night we can watch lot of stars ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆I really love stars too,, I found a great fabric with stars pattern last month but but I've had time to sew this month,, I hope you like it ( ^ω^ )




ENJOY JUNE , RAIN, COLD, WET, AND STARS ( ^ω^ )





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Coruscate Unique Edited by Agen