Every Dress Has Their Own Story

We have a sad or happy memories. We can life and learn because dream.


coruscate unique Lolita Fashion


I love making lolita fashion than "normal" fashion around me because I have opportunity to make other girls cute rather than sexy. 
I love while they grow up and keep their dreams like me, keeping my children dream to make princess dress. Don't be afraid to live with your dream


In life we learn about reality and dream. No matter where and what you study, what matters most is what you share with yourself and the world. :)

I've got an angel-print fabric that I bought in Jakarta, it's so pretty fabric with golden print.
I was wondering what dress can I make with this dress so I made this one




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Coruscate Unique Edited by Agen